ADMINISTRATION OF WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS:
All activities related to the functioning of websites and web applications located on RyterSki servers are undertaken by:
- RYTERSKI Sp. z o. o
- designated IT Systems Administrator (ASI),
- entities processing data on behalf of RyterSki on the basis of concluded contracts, including entrustment contracts.
I. Any personal data collected by websites and web applications hosted on RyterSki servers are collected in two ways:
1. Information provided voluntarily by users to subscribe to the newsletter, use contact forms, fill in registration forms to sign up for an event, as well as to create user accounts on websites and web applications.
2. Information Obtained Automatically When Users Use from our websites and web applications, i.e .:
- Information in server logs - our servers automatically record data such as page requests sent by the user, date and time of the request, device data (e.g. hardware model), browser type, browser language, operating system type, IP address and so-called. cookies.
- IP address - each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. an IP address. On its basis, you can, for example, identify the country from which a given user connects to the network.
- Cookies (so-called cookies) - small text files sent by a website that is visited by an internet user to the internet user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
- When using websites and web applications posted on Ryter-Ski servers, the web browser may store cookies on the computer's hard drive.
- The content of cookies does not allow the identification of the user.
- The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation.
- RyterSki stores cookies on users' computers in order to:
a) proper adjustment of websites and web applications to the needs of users;
b) remembering preferences and individual user settings;
c) creating viewership statistics.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User by means of the configuration of the web browser. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings.
- Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available on the websites of manufacturers of web browsers.
- art. 7 sec. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1);
- art. 10 sec. 1 and 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219);
- Personally Identifiable Information Protection Act;
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907).
in writing to the following address: RYTERSKI Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Rytro 33-343, Rytro 302,
Personal data provided by the user on websites or web applications hosted on RyterSki servers will be processed only for the purpose for which they are collected. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected. Failure to provide personal data is tantamount to the inability to use a given tool, web application or service. Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws consent / deactivates the account or resigns from the service. The user has the right to access their data and the right to: rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the GDPR. The user's personal data may be disclosed to other entities authorized under the law. However, this data will not be made available to other institutions, organizations, third parties and will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.SECURITY:RyterSki makes every effort to protect websites and web applications hosted on RyterSki servers against unauthorized access by third parties.
We understand that we are responsible for the protection of data entrusted to us by users. We take security issues very seriously. Therefore, we make every effort to protect our websites and web applications against unauthorized access by third parties and we control our methods of collecting, storing and processing information. We use devices and systems securing data processed on servers as well as physical security measures.
- art. 4 pts 11, art. 6, art. 7 sec. 1 and art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- art. 10 sec. 1 and 2 and article. 20 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219);
- Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000);
- Act of July 16, 2004, Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907);
- Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 12 April 2012 on the National Interoperability Framework, minimum requirements for public registers and electronic information exchange and minimum requirements for ICT systems (ie Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2247).
NEWSLETTER INFORMATION CLAUSE
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) I inform that:
- The administrator of personal data processed in internal processes is Ośrodek Rekreacyjny Ryterski Sp. z o. o
- Administrator's seat: Rytro 302
- In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us in the following way:
- by e-mail: Dyrekcja@ryterski.pl
- in writing to the following address: 33-343 Rytro
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR. a, i.e. separate consent.
- Personal data will be made available to authorized employees / associates of the Administrator, related entities and subcontractors participating in the performance of the contract.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above purpose.
- Personal data will not be transferred to the recipient in a third country or an international organization.
- The person whose data is processed has the right to:
1) access to the content of your personal data, request for rectification or deletion,
2) processing restrictions
3) data portability
4) withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
5) file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The provided personal data will be stored until the consent is revoked.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decisions (decisions without human intervention), including data will not be profiled.
Files to download:
Contact and information:
RYTERSKI Recreation Center
Rytro 302, 33-343 Rytro