The following regulations apply to the RyterSKI Recreation Center and apply to all persons staying there.
§1 SUBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility and stay at the RyterSKI Recreation Center and is an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by checking in, in particular by making a reservation and / or payment of a deposit or the entire amount due for the stay at the Center. By performing the activities listed in the preceding sentence, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
2. The regulations apply to all persons staying on the premises of the RyterSKI Recreation Center.
3. The Guest is supervised by the Receptionist, tel. +48 882 807 112
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
1. The room is rented for hotel days.
2. The day lasts from 15:00 to 11:00 the next day.
3.If the Guest did not specify the length of stay at RyterSKI at the time of renting the room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day
4. A request for an extension of the hotel day should be reported by the Guest at the reception, at the latest by 10:00 am on the day of the ending stay. The resort may not take into account the request to extend the stay in the event of using all the accommodation places (rooms) or in the case of a Guest who does not comply with the applicable regulations.
5. The Center reserves the right to refuse to extend the Guest's stay at the Hotel in the event of failure to make full payment for the stay so far.
6. Extending the hotel day involves an additional fee. During the so-called In the "high season", the RyterSKI fee for extending the hotel day is PLN 50/1 hour. Detailed information on fees related to the extension of the day is provided by the reception desk of the Center.
§3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. The basis for the Guest's check-in is the presentation of an identity document with a photo at the Reception.
2. The hotel guest may not transfer the room to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
3. People who are not registered in the Center may stay in the room as guests from 7:00 a.m. to 22:00.
4. The Center may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the Regulations during their previous stay, in particular by causing damage to the property or guests, personal injury to Guests, employees or other persons staying at the Ryterski Recreation Center.
5. In the event of cancellation of a single room reservation or changes to the reservation up to 3 days before the date of arrival, the Resort will not charge the Guest with a cancellation fee. In the event of cancellation or changes after this date or in the event of a no-show, the Resort will charge the Guest with the amount of 100% of the booking value. In the event of cancellation of the stay 30 days before arrival, the down payment will be refunded or postponed to another booking at the Guest's discretion. The deposit is refunded within 180 days from the receipt of the confirmation of the resignation. In the event of closure of the Center due to force majeure (e.g. epidemic or government regulations), the deposit will not be forfeited: it will be returned or postponed to another booking or in the form of a voucher worth 105%
6. After making the reservation, the Guest receives an e-mail confirmation of the reservation, which includes the conditions of the reservation and information necessary to make a deposit in the amount of 30% of the value of the stay. The resort reserves the right to increase the advance payment to 50% of the booking value on selected dates.
7. If the down payment is not transferred to the bank account by the date specified in the booking confirmation or it is received later, the Resort reserves the right to sell the room to another person and cancel the booking. In the event of a later transfer of the deposit to the bank account, the amount equal to the deposit will be returned to the Guest's bank account within 14 days from the date of canceling the reservation.
8. After the deposit is credited to the bank account, the Guest receives an e-mail confirmation of the reservation.
9. In the event of cancellation or changes by the Guest of the guaranteed reservation, the advance payment is not refundable.
10. In the event of the Guest not arriving at the RyterSKI Center within the time specified in the guaranteed booking agreement, the Hotel shall not refund the amount of the deposit paid in the event of the Guest's resignation from the stay during the day, the facility shall not refund the fee for the given hotel night.
11. In the event of making a reservation too short for banking activities related to the payment of the deposit, before the date of the planned arrival: The RyterSKi Center reserves the right to pre-authorize the payment card or collect funds from it in the amount corresponding to the deposit.
§4 SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL SERVICES
1. The RyterSKI Recreation Center provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report any reservations at the Reception, which will enable the employees to react and improve the standard of services provided.
3. The resort is obliged to provide guests with:
a) conditions for full and unhindered rest,
b) security of stay, including security of keeping information about the Guest secret,
c) professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided in the facility, cleaning the room and performing the necessary repair of devices during the Guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do so,
d) technically efficient service, and in the event of defects that cannot be removed immediately, the Center will make every effort to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
4. Additionally, at the Guest's request, the following services are provided free of charge:
a) providing information related to the stay and travel,
b) wake up at a specified time,
c) ordering a taxi
d) A first aid kit available at the reception desk of the Center.
e) Deposit of valuables at the reception.
f) renting a hair dryer, iron, ironing board and kettle.
g) Internet via WiFi available throughout the Resort. Access to the network from the rooms is password protected.
5. At the Guest's request, Ośrodek RyterSKI provides the following services for a fee:
a) room service,
b) scanning and printing documents,
c) renting bicycles and roller skates.
§5 RESPONSIBILITY OF GUESTS
1. At the RyterSKI Recreation Center, children should be under the constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians will be financially liable for any damage to equipment and technical devices resulting from the actions of children.
2. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the facility caused by the fault of his or her visitors. The resort reserves the right to charge the Guest or issue an invoice for the damage caused after his departure. The price list of equipment is attached as Appendix 1 to the Regulations.
3. In the event of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the Ryterski Recreation Center may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Center, settle the amount due for the services provided so far, pay for any damage and leave the facility.
4. Each time leaving the room, for safety reasons, the Guest should turn off the electrical devices, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and check that the doors and windows are closed.
5. Reception only issues one room key. Therefore, it should always be left at the reception desk when leaving the facility. A deposit of PLN 50 is charged for the issuance of the second key. The fee for losing the key is PLN 50.
6. For guests who have skis or snowboards with them, we issue an access card to the storage room and the entrance door to the slope. The fee for losing the card is PLN 50. When collecting the card, a deposit of PLN 50 is charged.
§6 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RYTERSKI RECREATIONAL CENTER
1. The RyterSKI Recreation Center is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The RyterSKI Recreation Center shall not be liable for theft of money, property, damage or destruction of securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value, if these items have not been deposited and placed in a hotel safe.
3. The guest should notify the Reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
4. The RyterSKI Recreation Center shall not be liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, items left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked in the Center's car park.
§7 RETURN OF LEFT ITEMS
1. Personal belongings left in the room by the Guest on their departure may be sent to the address indicated by the Guest at their expense. In the event of not receiving such an instruction, the Center will store the above items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after that time the items will become the property of the facility.
§8 NIGHT SILENCE
1. In the Recreation Center RyterSKI there is a quiet night from 23:00 to 6:00 the next day.
1. Guests have the right to lodge a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided.
2. All complaints are accepted by the Receptionist.
3. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of the services provided.
§10 Senior Card, Large Family Card, Polish Tourist Voucher
1. In the Ryterski Recreation Center we honor:
a) Large Family Card
b) Senior Card
c) Polish Tourist Voucher
2. The discount of 10% for the holders of the above cards includes:
d) accommodation with breakfast (price from the price list)
e) orders over PLN 50 at the Gospoda Rogasiowa restaurant
f) orders over PLN 100 in Oberża pod angołami
g) treatments from the SPA price list
3. Discounts do not apply to other promotional offers, such as packages.
4. Tourist voucher, redeemed in accordance with the Act of 15 July 2020 on the Polish Tourist Boon.
§11 DATA PROCESSING
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018, I would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data processed in business processes is RYTER-SKI Sp. z o. o
2. The administrator's seat is at Rytro 302, 33-343 Rytro.
3. In matters related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us in writing to the address of the registered office.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to perform own tasks or those resulting from applicable regulations.
5. Personal data will be made available to Partners and other cooperating entities, to a specified extent.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary.
7. The basis for the processing of personal data are legal requirements, and to the extent that goes beyond the provisions of law, the consent of the data subject.
8. The provided personal data will be processed for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed.
9. The person whose data is processed has the right to:
• access to the content of your personal data, request for rectification or deletion
• processing restrictions
• data portability
• withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal
• lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§12 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Walking in ski boots is strictly forbidden in the RyterSKI Recreation Center. Shoes and ski equipment should be left in the storage room located in the Center.
2. Failure to comply with point 1 (i.e. WALKING WITH SKI BOOTS) is subject to a penalty of: PLN 500
3. For an additional fee, the Ryterski Recreation Center accepts animals in selected rooms, however, the owner of the animal is obliged to keep it tethered in the Center and to remove any dirt left by the animal. The owner of the dog is financially responsible for any damage caused by the dog and is obliged to ensure that his dog does not behave loudly in the premises of the facility, and that it does not disturb the guests' rest. Each dog must have a leash, a muzzle and a valid vaccination booklet.
4. We offer ECO ROOMS, i.e. rooms devoid of any devices that emit harmful radiation, such as TV sets, monitors, etc.
5. Smoking of tobacco products is strictly forbidden in the RyterSKI Recreation Center. In the event of a breach of the rule, the Guest will be charged a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500 (for each breach of the ban), which will be added to the bill. In the event of a fire and the arrival of the fire brigade, the Guest will also be charged. On the premises of the facility, smokers can use the external surroundings of the facility.
6. Possession and use of narcotic drugs prohibited by law is strictly forbidden in the Center. If it is found that this prohibition is violated, this fact will be reported to the Police and the Guest will have to leave the Center immediately without the right to reimbursement of costs resulting from the shortening of the stay.
7. It is not allowed to store dangerous goods, weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive or illuminating materials in the rooms.
8. The guest agrees to the processing and storage of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926; as amended) by the RyterSKI Recreation Center 33-343 Rytro 302 for the purposes of necessary for the Guest's stay, the Guest's use of other services provided by the Resort. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
9. On the premises of the RyterSKI Recreation Center, it is forbidden to conduct acquisitions and door-to-door sales, as well as gambling.
10. The guest will not cause, and the RyterSKI Recreation Center will not allow excessive noise in the facility, unpleasant odors to escape from the room, or otherwise disturb, harm or irritate other Guests.
11. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and their equipment.
12. In the Center, it is possible to use the SPA zone, playroom and billiard room on the basis of separate regulations, available at the reception, which guests are obliged to read and comply with.
13. Each room left by the Guest is disinfected with specialized, certified preparations before accepting the next one and during routine cleaning. All devices, furniture, door handles, fittings, handrails, TV remote controls and other devices are disinfected in the rooms.
14. The full version of the RyterSKI Center regulations, safe hotel procedures, information on personal data, SPA regulations can be found on our website www.ryterski.pl and at the reception desk.
§13 PURCHASE AND REDEMPTION OF RESIDENCE AND SERVICE VOUCHERS
1. Definition of a voucher
a) Voucher - a document issued by the RYTERSKI Recreation Center, enabling the implementation of specific stay services or other services provided in the Center, in accordance with the prior booking of the date specified in these Regulations.
b) Buyer / Beneficiary - any adult natural person or legal person who has a voucher issued by the RYTERSKI Recreation Center, accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
c) Purchase of a voucher - payment by the buyer of the voucher of the amount corresponding to the value of the selected voucher, the date of purchase is the day of debiting the account indicated in point of these Regulations
d) Realization of a voucher - exchange by a person who has a voucher for services offered by the Center up to the amount indicated on the voucher. The condition for the provision of services by the RYTERSKI Recreation Center is an earlier reservation of the date.
2. Purchase of a voucher
a) The condition for the purchase of the voucher is to make a payment by bank transfer to the indicated account:
Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości o / d Nowy Sącz
Account number: 39 8811 0006 0002 0209 8462 0002
Ryterski Sp. z oo, 33-343 RYTRO 302
or in cash at the reception of the RYTERSKI Recreation Center
If the payment is not confirmed within 14 days from the date of purchase, the Voucher will be automatically removed from the system.
b) After making the payment, the voucher is issued by the Recreation Center RYTERSKI and sent to the e-mail address provided by the Purchaser of the Voucher or handed over in person at the reception of the Center
3. Implementation and entitlement resulting from the voucher
a) The gift voucher is issued for a specific person.
b) The voucher cannot be used by another person.
c) The voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase of the voucher, unless the description of the Voucher states otherwise.
d) Vouchers cannot be used during special and holiday stays.
e) The validity of the voucher cannot be extended.
f) To use the voucher, please contact the reception desk by phone or e-mail and arrange the date of using the voucher.
g) In order to use the voucher, its unique number must be provided in advance.
h) The voucher expires in the case of booking the date of stay, treatment, and failure to appear on a given day at the agreed time without prior notification of the Center (in the case of a residence voucher, the acceptable cancellation period without expiry of the voucher is 21 days, in the case of a SPA voucher - 3 days).
i) The purchased voucher is non-refundable.
j) The voucher is not a means of payment, it cannot be exchanged for cash, and the rest cannot be issued.
k) The voucher may be used only once. It cannot be divided.
l) The Gifted Person is obliged to present the voucher at the reception of the RYTERSKI Recreation Center during check-in.
m) Any complaints related to the purchase of the service with the use of a voucher will be considered within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submitting a written complaint by the user. Complaints may be submitted directly to the reception desk of the Center no later than 24 hours from the time of check-in.
4. Final provisions:
a) These regulations are available at www.ryterski.pl
b) Recreation Center RYTERSKI is not responsible for lost or damaged Vouchers.
c) These regulations are considered accepted by the Purchaser of the Voucher at the time of payment.